Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I am also completely revamping my older recipes to take unhealthy aspects out of it.
Wait for a New and Improved Totally-Grain-Free it will be your new way of life!
Welcome Andriana to the family!
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Totally-Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
½cup creamy roasted peanut butter
¼ cup vegetable shortening
½cup packed brown sugar
1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
½teaspoon kosher salt
1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar and egg together with a mixer
2. Blend until smooth then stir in almond flour and salt
3. Chill dough for a minimum of 10 minutes
4. Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into ball and place onto a baking sheet
5. Use a the tines of a fork to press the dough down and make the cross hatch pattern
6. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes
7. Cool and serve
Makes 24 cookies
Saturday, March 9, 2013
I found the answer!
These cookies speak for themselves. Enjoy.
This recipe makes 2 dozen cookies
1 1/2 cups of Blanced Almond Meal (Almond Flour)
1/4 cup Butter, room temperature
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 Egg, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
(or if you prefer you may substitute 1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips for 1/2 cup of Walnuts)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
In a medium mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients, almond flour, baking soda, salt, until well mixed.
In a second mixing bowl cream the butter and maple syrup together, with vanilla and adding the egg.
Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix together on medium speed.
Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Allow the cookie dough to refrigerate for 10 minutes.
On a parchment lined cookie sheet drop cookie dough into small 1 1/2" mounds, about a tablespoon in size.
Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool thouroughly.
Monday, February 4, 2013
What I love about these is not only are they delicious but surprisingly easy and simple to make with few ingredients.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil or butter for frying